Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 121

Thread: Misc: The LUE Post (warning: high levels of insanity inside)

  1. #71
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the Granaboard, Glenn! This is Wiseman, the Granaboard founder and maintainer. Feel free to post anywhere. I hope you enjoy the board.


    THAT topic. Damn it.

    He he, don't worry man. We talk about anything here just for fun.


    I swear I'm not a pervert.

    Like I said, it's fine if you aren't, and we have no reason to think otherwise. It'd fine if you were as well (just like myself anyways ^_^).


    I needed an ego boost, and googled my username

    You have a good nickname. I can't Google for mine >_<.


    Of all the topics, you HAD to copy and paste the one I ask for a kid's pee. Really. Thanks.

    Lol. Don't take it seriously, we don't. Just for the record, I'll say I openly support hentai and incest (seriously), and nobody has a problem with it.

  2. #72
    Inactive Member glenn frog knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2004
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow. One of my posts are in here. I'm honored.

  3. #73
    Inactive Member glenn frog knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2004
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhh, boy....

    THAT topic. Damn it.

  4. #74
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board Glenn Frog Knight. HAve fun. If ya want to know something ask our moderators. Especially Wiseman [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #75
    Inactive Member glenn frog knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2004
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah.

    I swear I'm not a pervert.

    Really.

  6. #76
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't think about it. We have a pervert leader, and other perverts [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #77
    Inactive Member glenn frog knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2004
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you're wondering how I found this, it's because I needed an ego boost, and googled my username...

    Of all the topics, you HAD to copy and paste the one I ask for a kid's pee. Really. Thanks.

  8. #78
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    ^_^

  9. #79
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey hi there! I'm Hyper, yeah. MEnjoy your stay, and fell free to post.

  10. #80
    Inactive Member glenn frog knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2004
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah. Well, wishing everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving.

    Assuming you're a capitalist pig, like myself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •